Saturday, April 9, 2011

A Third Post - Yep in the Hospital, AGAIN

Oh my God, Hell just froze over right?  I mean a third post in a week?  No hell hasn’t frozen, I am just back in the hospital, again, second time for the week, hmm, and does that sound like my first week of chemo? (This time I only scared my daughter, Sorry Jasmine.  Well, I hope I only scared one person to death this time.)
Chemo effects suck, especially the ones that involve brain function, I mean do you understand how awful it is to know that you know something, and have to force a complete sentence?  Or worst yet, know you know but have to say I don’t understand because you don’t know how to make the knowledge get past that block in your head?  Or really honestly have to answer I don’t know because you can’t remember?
I have a new appreciation for what Altiemerzers patients go through, my heart breaks for them.
So since I am on day four of cycle three, they don’t want to skip my original schedule (I was only going to get a four day cycle instead of a five day cycle because of the hospital stint Monday) but since I am in the hospital, I get the full five days, they want to be as aggressive as possible since surgery is in the near future to give best margins. 
Since I am in the hospital, I will be getting the full five day cycle, stuck in the hospital until Sunday.  One extra day to watch for the “crazies” after effects.  Sucks.
Eh, maybe they will have some super fixer upper kitchen gadget does all on tv for sale.  You think I would know better than end up here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment