Wednesday, May 18, 2011

At a Better Space or The week is flying by

I can't believe it is already Wednesday.  The week has been flying by for me, probably because I am dreading/looking forward to Monday.  Sunday probably will drag.

It is amazing over the last few days the emotional roller coaster ride I have been on, all a part of dealing with some of the possible out comes or collateral damage that may occur.

I am not happy about any of the possible collateral damage that may happen, but I think I have come to a point that as long as I can function normally (what passes for normal for me) I can handle it.  To be honest I really wouldn't have a choice so may as well come to terms with it.

Yeah, I am still a bit frightened, but I am OK with it.  I mean even though I went through so many surgeries back in 2003, they didn't open me up and mess with my internal organs, or break ribs or open the sternum.  To me it is a little disconcerting to think that they are really going to be messing with an organ that is behind my rib cage, still gives me a bit of trepidation. Since I can't change that I have to accept it and have faith.

Not much of a post, but a note that the mental distress is dissipating.  Let's hope I stay this calm as they wheel me into the operating room, and hope the rest of the week flies by so I can get this over and done with.

No comments:

Post a Comment