Friday, July 21, 2017

I love my friends and family.  I really do.  It touches my heart more than I can express how they try to find treatments that will keep me around.  They really want me to live to be an old crotchety lady.

Been doing some thinking, and I am going to call Doc Monday and tell him to see what it will take to get my on the Yolandis.  It is a once a month 24 hour chemo - and it is derived from the sea sponge, natural chemo!

He would like to keep me on Lavutro for another three months, but, I don't know.  The more I think about it, I mean, the tumor in the colon developed while I was on it.  I don't think that bodes well.

The flip side to this is, as long as I can afford it, once I do the chemo, the girls (Sasha and Bailey) and I can hit the road for the rest of the month if I wanted to.  Three to three and a half weeks on the road.  I'd have to get back once a month.  Seriously sounds better than my schedule now.  Even though the chemo schedule I was on a couple of years ago seriously blew chunks.  Both literally and figuratively.

Right now it is Thursday, Thursday, off, Thursday, Thursday, off.  So during a month 3 out of four Thursdays I am getting chemo.  It is akward too.

Once a month is much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment